Each year, the Ice Cutter’s Christmas hosts the Great Texas Cookie Competition! The competition is open to the public and we invite you to create your best holiday themed cookie! See below for competition rules. Email Carol if you have any additional questions!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
Professional Category $400 First Prize
Non-Professional Category $100.00 First Prize
Student Category $100.00 First Prize
COMPETITION RULES and GUIDELINES
1. Competitors may enter in the appropriate category by submitting a
signed/paid entry by Thanksgiving in the year of the contest.
2. Categories will include : Professional- full or part time
Student- any age currently enrolled
3. Competitors must check in between 9:00 – 11:00 am on Nov. 30, 2012.
All entries must be set up completely for judging by noon on Nov. 30, 2012.
4. Upon check-in, competitors will be assigned a competition number, table space
and (2) competitor wristbands which will enable those wearing them entrance to
the Ice Cutter’s Christmas.
5. Competitor’s entries will be on display and may not be picked up until Dec. 29, 2012
from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Entries not picked up by Jan 1, 2013 will be discarded. The
Ice Cutter’s Christmas, Fire and Ice Hall or the Iceworks will not be responsible for any
damages to displays for any reason.
6. Entries may be moved for publicity or other purposes and all efforts will be made to
ensure the quality and safety of the displays. Use of the displays during the competition
dates and images in perpetuity will be the property of the Ice Cutter’s Christmas.
7. No innapropriate displays will be allowed at the sole discretion of the Ice Cutter’s Christmas.